Start Date & Location
PLEASE REVIEW ALL INFORMATION BELOW, INCLUDING CLASS SCHEDULE
This program is OPEN LEVEL.
We keep the class size small, so that your Instructor can tailor the program to you and give you individualized attention, ensuring that each student is challenged & developed.
- Evolution: Five 90-minute Class Sessions to Learn & Perfect the Dance Routine
- Culmination: One Three-Hour Experience of Stardom & Spotlight
Complete with Professional Videography, Photography and Lighting
- Celebration: Wrap Party to be arranged after the video shoot
- Class #1: 1/28 1:00 - 2:30PM
- Class #2: 2/4 1:00 - 2:30PM
- Class #3: 2/11 1:00 - 2:30PM
- Class #4: 2/25 1:00 - 2:30PM (Substitute Instructor TBA)
- Class #5: 3/4 1:00 - 2:30PM
- Video Shoot: 3/11 1:00 - 4:00PM
- Wrap Party for Winter 2018 Season: Friday 3/23 7-10PM
- We skip week of 2/19
- Video shoot is 3 HOURS LONG
- The Wrap Party is OPTIONAL, but we encourage you to attend. It's a chance for everyone involved in the Winter 2018 Season to celebrate together! We will be screening a Teaser Video from each program.
Have to miss a class? No problem! We send detailed practice videos each week covering what we learned in class. We also host Practice Parties each season.
About your Instructor, Tony Guerrero
Tony blends the sexy, exciting styles of today’s commercial and nightlife world with the sense of purpose, setting, and motivation of theatre. As a seasoned performer, Tony has spent ten years on roster for the NY Metropolitan Opera as a dancer, actor, fighter, and stunt performer.
Tony's teaching, choreography, and performance credits include Broadway Dance Center, Taylor Swift, NY Knicks City Dancers, Broadway Tour of Saturday Night Fever, World Tours of West Side Story, Major Motion Picture "Wolf of Wall Street" and more.
- STANDARD Registration$275$2750$0
- Add On: Center Stage Package$150$1500$0
- Add On: Gimme More Encore$50$500$0