Start Date & Location
This program is OPEN LEVEL.
We keep the class size small, so that your Instructor can tailor the program to you and give you individualized attention, ensuring that each student is challenged & developed.
- Evolution: Five 90-minute Class Sessions to Learn & Perfect the Dance Routine
- Culmination: One Three-Hour Experience of Stardom & Spotlight
Complete with Professional Videography, Photography and Lighting
- Celebration: Wrap Party to be arranged after the video shoot
- Class #1: 10/23 8:00 - 9:30PM
- Class #2: 10/30 8:00 - 9:30PM
- Class #3: 11/06 8:00 - 9:30PM
- Class #4: 11/13 8:00 - 9:30PM
- Class #5: 11/20 8:00 - 9:30PM
- Video Shoot: 11/27 7:00 -10:00 PM
Please note: The Video Shoot is 3 HOURS LONG
Have to miss a class? No problem. We send detailed practice videos each week covering what we learned in class!
About your Instructor, Frida Persson
Frida is originally from Sweden and has been living in New York City for six years, working as a professional dancer and choreographer. She has danced for brands such as L'Oreal, Samsung, and Blvgari, and in music videos for Jennifer Hudson and Basement Jaxx. In the Summer of 2017, she was the head choreographer for the Gothia Cup Opening Ceremony, the biggest soccer cup in the world, with 48,000 people in attendance.
- Standard Series Registration$249$2490$0
- Series + GIMME MORE ENCORE$299$2990$0
- Series + CENTER STAGE PACKAGE$399$3990$0