Start Date & Location
PLEASE REVIEW ALL INFORMATION BELOW, INCLUDING CLASS SCHEDULE
This program is OPEN LEVEL.
We keep the class size small, so that your Instructor can tailor the program to you and give you individualized attention, ensuring that each student is challenged & developed.
- Evolution: Five 90-minute Class Sessions to Learn & Perfect the Dance Routine
- Culmination: One Three-Hour Experience of Stardom & Spotlight
Complete with Professional Videography, Photography and Lighting
- Celebration: Wrap Party to be arranged after the video shoot
- Class #1: 1/8 8:00 - 9:30PM
- Class #2: 1/22 8:00 - 9:30PM
- Class #3: 1/29 8:00 - 9:30PM
- Class #4: 2/5 8:00 - 9:30PM
- Class #5: 2/12 8:00 - 9:30PM
- Video Shoot: 2/26 7-10PM
- Wrap Party for Winter 2018 Season: Friday 3/23 7-10PM
- We skip weeks of 1/15 & 2/19
- Video shoot is 3 HOURS LONG
- The Wrap Party is OPTIONAL, but we encourage you to attend. It's a chance for everyone involved in the Winter 2018 Season to celebrate together! We will be screening a Teaser Video from each program.
Have to miss a class? No problem! We send detailed practice videos each week covering what we learned in class. We also host Practice Parties each season.
About your Instructor, Frida Persson
Frida is originally from Sweden and has been living in New York City for six years, working as a professional dancer and choreographer. She has danced for brands such as L'Oreal, Samsung, and Blvgari, and in music videos for Jennifer Hudson and Basement Jaxx. In the Summer of 2017, she was the head choreographer for the Gothia Cup Opening Ceremony, the biggest soccer cup in the world, with 48,000 people in attendance.
- EARLY BIRD (Ends 1/2/18)$249$2490$0
- STANDARD Registration$275$2750$0
- Add On: Center Stage Package$150$1500$0
- Add On: Gimme More Encore$50$500$0