SOLD OUT - Fierce Feminine® Hip Hop
Start Date & Location
PLEASE REVIEW ALL INFORMATION BELOW, INCLUDING CLASS SCHEDULE
This program is OPEN LEVEL.
We keep the class size small, so that your Instructor can tailor the program to you and give you individualized attention, ensuring that each student is challenged & developed.
- Evolution: Five 90-minute Class Sessions to Learn & Perfect the Dance Routine
- Culmination: One Three-Hour Experience of Stardom & Spotlight
Complete with Professional Videography, Photography and Lighting
- Celebration: Wrap Party to be arranged after the video shoot
- Class #1: 4/03 8:00 - 9:30PM
- Class #2: 4/10 8:00 - 9:30PM
- Class #3: 4/17 8:00 - 9:30PM
- Class #4: 4/24 8:00 - 9:30PM
- Class #5: 5/01 8:00 - 9:30PM
- Video Shoot: 5/08 7:00 - 10:00PM
- Wrap Party for Spring 2018 Season: Friday 5/18 7-10PM
- Video shoot is 3 HOURS
- The Wrap Party is optional, but we encourage you to attend. It's a chance for everyone involved in this Season to celebrate together! We will be screening a Teaser Video from each program.
Have to miss a class? No problem! We send detailed practice videos each week covering what we learned in class. We also host Practice Parties each season.
About your Instructor, Janine "J9" Micheletti
Janine is a native New Yorker and a street fusion choreographer. Her current focus is on blending her knowledge from visual art with dance, and telling stories through fusing street styles and digital technology. (Sidenote: could there be a more appropriate fit with SassClass?!) Janine was recognized as an emerging female choreographer by Breaking Glass, and has shown her work at Alvin Ailey, MMAC, and Highline Ballroom. She has also danced with brands and artists including MTV, Fallout Boy, and Squarespace.
Learn more about J9 at www.sassclassnyc.com/theteam
- Sold OutSTANDARD Registration$275$2750$0
- Add On: Center Stage Package$150$1500$0