Starlet By Sunday: Intermediate/Advanced
Heels with Shirlene Quigley Weekend Performance Workshop Level: Int/Adv
Start Date & Location
Apr 07, 2018, 10:00 AM
SassClass, 41 W 36th St Suite 3, New York, NY 10018, USA
PLEASE REVIEW ALL INFORMATION BELOW
Please note: This program requires 7+ years of formal dance training. This program is designed for professional dancers and pre-professionals with strong foundation in street styles.
Join SassClass for our newest weekend offering with one of the most beloved and renowned Heels Instructors in the world -- Shirlene Quigley -- as she guides you in strutting into your power and becoming a Starlet by Sunday!
**This program requires 7+ years of formal dance training with a strong knowledge of street styles. We welcome professional and aspiring professional dancers. If you have a question about levels, please email us at email@example.com
What to expect:
- 12+ hours of training and development
- Professional tips and coaching on the art of performing
- A women-only, intimate environment in our gorgeous & private Midtown Manhattan studio
- Limited to 12 students with plenty of individualized attention and feedback
- Learn 1 full dance routine created exclusively for this workshop
- Q&A opportunity with Shirlene
- A 3-hour professional video shoot to complete the weekend and showcase what you've learned
- 10:00AM - 12:30PM Class with Shirlene
- 12:30 - 2:00PM Lunch Break (Lunch Not Included)
- 2:00 - 3:00PM Q&A Session with Shirlene
- 3:00 - 5:30PM Class with Shirlene
- 10:00 - 12:30PM Class with Shirlene
- 12:30 - 2PM Lunch Break (Lunch Not Included)
- 2:00 - 4:00PM Free Time for Students to Prepare for Video Shoot
- 4:00 - 4:30PM Warm up with Shirlene
- 4:30 - 7:30PM Video Shoot with Professional Videography, Photography, Lighting Design
- 7:30 - 8:00PM Champagne Toast & Wrap up
About your Instructor, Shirlene Quigley
Shirlene's dance career began at 18 years old, when she danced as one of the original "uhh ohh girls" in Beyonce's Crazy In Love music video. The next day she found herself traveling the world with Beyonce promoting her first album Crazy In Love! Shirlene has starred in music videos with Beyonce, Rihanna, Chris Brown, Destiny's Child, Missy Elliot and more, and she has performed at The Grammy's, The VMA's, The BET Awards, America's Got Talent, Saturday Night Live, and more!
All payments are non-refundable.
Cancel at least 1 week before the first class session of your program to receive the amount you paid as a credit for use within 6 months of your cancellation date.
To cancel, email firstname.lastname@example.org
STANDARD Full-Price Registration || Don't forget to include any Add-Ons that you want to purchase
Add On: Center Stage Package
With the Center Stage Package, you get to choose your favorite 30-45 seconds of the class choreography to perform as a solo at the video shoot. You will have the opportunity to film your solo FOUR times. Our videography team will pick the best clips from each version to put together your custom video! Your custom video will include the group choreography, your professionally-edited solo, and a montage of some of your best moments from the group video shoot.
Add On: Gimme More Encore
With the Gimme More Encore, you will receive a customized version of the group dance video which will include an additional 30-45 second montage of your best clips from all of the footage taken at our shoot! Our videography team makes every effort to include footage in your custom video that may have not made it into the group dance video, so you'll be getting exclusive access to more amazing shots of yourself!