Starlet By Sunday: Intermediate/Advanced Burlesque
Start Date & Location
PLEASE REVIEW ALL INFORMATION BELOW
Please note: This program requires 7+ years of formal dance training. This program is designed for professional dancers and pre-professionals with strong foundation in jazz.
Join SassClass for our newest weekend offering with Tony Guerrero as he guides you towards Burlesque stardom -- becoming a Starlet by Sunday!
**This program requires 7+ years of formal dance training with a strong knowledge of jazz. We welcome professional dancers. If you have a question about levels, please email us at email@example.com
What to expect:
- 12+ hours of training and development
- Professional tips and coaching on the art of performing
- An intimate environment in our gorgeous & private Midtown Manhattan studio
- Limited to 12 students with plenty of individualized attention and feedback
- Learn 1 full dance routine created exclusively for this workshop
- Q&A opportunity with Tony
- A 3-hour professional video shoot to complete the weekend and showcase what you've learned
- 7:30 - 9:30PM Class with Tony
- 3 - 4PM Q&A with Tony
- 4 - 7PM Class with Tony
- 12 - 2:30PM Class with Tony
- 2:30 - 5PM Break (Use this time to eat lunch and get Video Shoot ready)
- 5 - 8PM Professional Video Shoot with Videography, Photography, and Lighting Design!
All payments are non-refundable.
Cancel at least 1 week before the first class session of your program to receive the amount you paid as a credit for use within 6 months of your cancellation date.
To cancel, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Standard Registration$300$3000$0
- Add On: Center Stage Package$150$1500$0
- Add On: Gimme More Encore$60$600$0